KENILWORTH MEDIA CAREERS
Do you have an eye for detail, a penchant for accuracy, great people skills and a love of multi-tasking? We are on the look out for an efficient organizer to join our Production team.
What will you do?
- Work with our sales reps to ensure that all ad material is in on time;
- Traffic both printed and electronic media (creating and tracking dockets and ad material);
- Maintain an ad material database;
- Create and update impositions;
- Work with the editorial, art and sales teams to ensure that schedules are kept and deadlines are met;
- Work with the circulation team to create print orders (includes print run, page counts, shipping information, etc.); and
- Coordinate and oversee the proofing process among various departments – ensure that corrections get made and all departments sign off on proofs.
- Assist with hosting virtual events using platforms such as Zoom and Vimeo.
- Pre- and post-production of in-person and virtual events such as set up, tear down and video editing.
What skills/qualities do you need?
- Experience with pre- and post-production of in-person and virtual events and video editing skills;
- Experience in editorial, production (ad trafficking/magazine layout) or other similar process at a media or publishing company or related industry;
- Experience in, or understanding of, content creation processes at a media or publishing company;
- Experience hosting virtual events in Zoom and/or Vimeo;
- Experience using Canva;
- Great organizational skills;
- Great multi-tasking and time-management skills (you can manage competing demands and deal with change, delays or unexpected events);
- Detail oriented and accurate;
- Initiative (you keep an eye out for possible problems and try to have solutions in place so they don’t happen);
- Tenacious, yet tactful (you will keep at it until you get what you need, but you manage to keep everyone relatively happy while doing so);
- Great computer skills (including strong proficiencies in Excel and Word);
- Speak, read and write English fluently;
- Good number sense;
- Punctual, reliable, responsible; and
- A passion for excellence
Join our team today! Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note only selected candidates will be contacted.