The second annual FORUM Excellence Awards ceremony took place in Madrid, Spain in September 2018. The FORUM Board of Directors presented accolades across five different categories, honouring FORUM subsidiaries that achieved the greatest financial success in the previous fiscal year (based on percentages).
Kenilworth Media Inc. (KMI) was nominated in three categories and took first place in two of them, Fastest Growing Company and Most Profitable Company, making KMI the overall winner of the evening. Erik Tolles, CEO, accepted the awards with great pride and stressed the company’s successes were the result of the passion and dedication of the entire KMI team.
Winners of the other categories were as follows:
- Target Fulfillment (divided into 3 subcategories)
- Fastest Organic Growth: FORUM Media Polska
- Fastest Subscription Revenue Growth: DoldeMedien
- Greatest Digital Revenue Growth: FORUM Zeitschriften und Spezialmedien GmbH
- Most Innovative Project
- FORUM Media Polska
- Fastest Education Revenue Growth
- FORUM Verlag Herkert GMBH
The subsidiary from Serbia was also awarded a prize for Fastest Growing Company from among companies with revenues of less than 1.5 million Euros.