KENILWORTH MEDIA CAREERS
Stuck in a rut and looking for your next career move?
Consider yourself a master of the hunt?
Live for the adrenaline rush of closing the deal?
If your answer is ‘YES!’, then we are looking for you
Kenilworth Media wants to add an ambitious and articulate self-starter to our Inside Advertising Sales team. Comfortable in a high volume ‘call’ environment, selling multi-platform media advertising (including print and digital ads), you will manage, maintain and cultivate a portfolio of high profile clients, agencies and top business leaders to foster future revenue.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to be a part of a well-established publishing company of high quality magazines and online media, which is continuously evolving and growing.
- A great work environment, established accounts and the on-going training and support you need to be successful.
- Comprehensive benefits including health and dental coverage, a group RRSP program, flex hours, and work from home opportunities.
- An excellent remuneration package (includes base salary and commission) and personal growth opportunities.
What do you bring to the table?
- You are happy working in our offices, at least 3 days per week.
- You can discuss vertically integrated (print, digital and online) media opportunities with both existing and prospective clients, while maneuvering between transactional, low margin sales and highly consultative, high margin sales.
- You can multi-task, and have an innate ability to successfully prioritize.
- You are equally comfortable establishing relationships and making persuasive presentations over the phone, via video-conference (e.g. Zoom) and in-person (at trade shows, when they resume).
- You are not afraid to push an agenda in the face of objections and in an increasingly competitive media environment.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to write compelling e-mail’s, request-for-proposals and make presentations that address client needs and articulate the attributes of our media offerings.
- You have passion, and a relentless desire to succeed.
- You have a post-secondary degree, diploma or equivalent in advertising, sales, business, marketing, or a related field.
- You have 1 to 3 yrs of proven sales experience in media publishing & print/online advertising sales or a related field.
Interested in speaking with us about this opportunity? Forward your resume to email@example.com .
Please note only selected candidates will be contacted.