Simply put, a Tour-Cast is a live presentation; your own teleconference with SportsEvents subscribers interested in learning about your destination. This interactive presentation enables you to present your destination as if you are in front of a large group of prospects at a trade show, or even hosting them on a FAM trip, and to answer their questions in real time!
Each Tour-Cast package includes:
• A 3-week Marketing program (shared email broadcasts, weekly newsletter, and via social media announcements) to promote your event and build registration
• Set-up and delivery support of your 10 to 20-minute presentation
• A 5-minute Q & A session with attendees
• The full registrant list as qualified leads following the Tour-Cast
• Your Tour-Cast archived on our site for a one-year period
All you need to do is present, and we'll do the rest! We’ll even perform a dry run with you one week prior to ensure seamless delivery on the day of your Tour-Cast.
Reach: 25,000 impressions
Add the edited MP4 file: $750**
• Company logo
• Name and image of your destination you are presenting
• A brief description of the product (150 words)
• Seed questions you want to answer about the product (1 or 2)
• Headshots, names and titles of those presenting
* publishers data based on full scope of marketing campaign
** Kenilworth Media Inc., publishers of SportsEvents, will provide clients with a link to the recorded Tour-Cast at no‑charge. An MP4 recording of the Tour-Cast is also available to customers for an additional fee of $750, plus applicable taxes. This fee includes an Official Release allowing customers to re-use and re-purpose the video in an unaltered fashion for both internal and/or external non-promotional or promotional purposes. As such, the Tour-Cast may only be used “as is” and may not be edited through additions or deletions to the original version of any kind, with the exception of any length excerpt(s) taken from the original, as long as these excerpts are not altered in any way or used to misrepresent or otherwise mislead viewers as to what was shown and said in the original Tour-Cast.
Lower digital rates may apply. Speak to your Account Manager for details.