An hour-long hop-on hop-off event Q & A session.
We will have you prepare a short intro or slide deck (approximately 10 minutes) to get things started. This is followed up with about 50 minutes of Q&A with our attendees.
Questions are collected at the time of registration and will be provided to you and your team in advance so you can prepare. In addition, attendees can ask questions live for your expert(s) to answer. We’ll also collect some questions from you, to ensure you cover all the points you want our audience to know about.
Each Ask Me Anything package includes:
• A 3-week Marketing program (shared email broadcasts, weekly newsletter, and via social media announcements) to promote your event and build registration
• Set-up and delivery support hour-long session
• The full registrant list as qualified leads following the event
• Your Ask Me Anything archived on our site for a one-year period
Think of it like a virtual “Lunch and Learn”!
Add the edited MP4 file: $750**
* publishers data based on full scope of marketing campaign
** Kenilworth Media Inc., publishers of Construction Canada, will provide clients with a link to the recorded Demo-Cast at no‑charge. An MP4 recording of the Demo-Cast is also available to customers for an additional fee of $750, plus applicable taxes. This fee includes an Official Release allowing customers to re-use and re-purpose the video in an unaltered fashion for both internal and/or external non-promotional or promotional purposes. As such, the Demo-Cast may only be used “as is” and may not be edited through additions or deletions to the original version of any kind, with the exception of any length excerpt(s) taken from the original, as long as these excerpts are not altered in any way or used to misrepresent or otherwise mislead viewers as to what was shown and said in the original Demo-Cast.
Lower digital rates may apply. Speak to your Account Manager for details.