Do AEC professionals understand enough about your solutions?
Construction Canada’s Ask the Expert is your opportunity to share a commonly asked question you encounter from professionals responsible for specifying your products. Your products are essential to our audience in getting their projects completed. Ask the Expert is your opportunity to demonstrate how specifying your products will help them reach their goals.
Ask the Expert is featured twice a year in our May and November issues and also includes a short video Q&A with one of our editors. This video will be posted to our video page and promoted in a shared broadcast to our digital audience of over 20,000 subscribers!
The Ask the Expert package includes:
• 1/2 Page print piece featuring a question and answer that you provide
• 4 – 5 minute video interview with one of our editors, hosted on our site for one year!
• Shared email Broadcast promotion to drive traffic to your video
1/2 Page Q&A
• Question and Answer (200 words minimum, 250 words maximum)
• Bio of respondent (maximum 50 words)
• Headshot of respondent (300 dpi)
• Company logo (300 dpi)
• Contact information (Phone, e-mail, and website)
• One of our editors will reach out after booking to receive the questions and schedule a recording date.