Simply put, a Demo-Cast is a live presentation; your own teleconference with Construction Canada subscribers interested in learning about your products. This interactive presentation enables you to present your products as if you are in front of a large group of prospects at a trade show, and to answer their questions in real time!
Each Demo-Cast package includes:
• Set-up and delivery support of your 10 to 20-minute presentation
• A 5-minute Q & A session with attendees
• The full registrant list as qualified leads following the Demo-Cast
• Your Demo-Cast archived on our site for a one-year period
All you need to do is present, and we'll do the rest! We’ll even perform a dry run with you one week prior to ensure seamless delivery on the day of your Demo-Cast.
Reach: Over 70,000* impressions
Add the edited MP4 file: $750**
• Company logo
• Name and image of the product you are presenting
• A brief description of the product (150 words)
• Seed questions you want to answer about the product (1 or 2)
• Headshots, names and titles of those presenting
* publishers data based on full scope of marketing campaign
** Kenilworth Media Inc., publishers of Construction Canada, will provide clients with a link to the recorded Demo-Cast at no‑charge. An MP4 recording of the Demo-Cast is also available to customers for an additional fee of $750, plus applicable taxes. This fee includes an Official Release allowing customers to re-use and re-purpose the video in an unaltered fashion for both internal and/or external non-promotional or promotional purposes. As such, the Demo-Cast may only be used “as is” and may not be edited through additions or deletions to the original version of any kind, with the exception of any length excerpt(s) taken from the original, as long as these excerpts are not altered in any way or used to misrepresent or otherwise mislead viewers as to what was shown and said in the original Demo-Cast.
Lower digital rates may apply. Speak to your Account Manager for details.